Skip to main content

In 1864, St. Paul Evangelical Church was organized in what is now Warren, MI.      

Our present sanctuary was built in 1894 and reportedly the cornerstone contains a German Bible with the names of the congregation and trustees. In 1921, lightning struck the steeple and the tallest portion was removed.

History of St Paul Church

In 1956, the Evangelical Church aligned with the United Church of Christ, which we celebrate 50 years as part of this denomination.  

In 1957, Christian Education Classrooms and the Fellowship Hall were added.

We have:

  • Chair lifts that reach all floors of the building
  • Ramps for easy access into the church
  • Hearing amplification for the hearing impaired
  • Large print bulletins for Sunday Service
  • Wheelchair areas in the Sanctuary